Monday, December 1, 2008

my personal T-Mobile Hookup!

my dawg Richard not only is totally on game when it comes to cell phones of all kinds, ANY question you got he knows the answer 100%!

He not only hooked me up, My mom, some of my friends actually took their phones back to get with T-mobile just for the fact he knows what he is doing..

He is legit in his genuine way of giving you what you need, not what you want for what usually employees tryen to get you add and buy for their own personal game.

I co-sign for him 100349495343% as in I trust him like no other and will always recommend him!!!

Great customer service, good deals on new lines, tech support, refer a friend and get a 25 dollar credit.

Richards Myspace Page


Note** as in hookup I do not mean un legit, stolen and *hot* phones.

No comments: